[libreoffice-documentation] Libre Office Calc Guide 6.2 in PDF format

From: Bonne Haufe
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
USA
Can I use the Annotate feature on my PC’s PDF software I use to read this downloaded eBook from the document Foundation on my PC to use Annotate Feature in my PDF software to highlight or draw circles around passages in this Libre Office Calc Guide PDF ebook? Does your copyright on this book allow me using this annotate feature in the PDF softwasre that I use to read this ebook? Lease let me know! Thanks! Bonnie
Sent from Mail for Windows 10