Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word

Sure, it will help you in understanding the various functionality found in Writer. Jean was just pointing out that there is no need to refer to a competing software product when discussing LibreOffice guide content specifically.

Ilmari