Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2

Hi Peter,

Peter Schofield schrieb am 20-Mar-20 um 12:54:
Can someone explain to me Control Point 1 and Control Point 2.
These are found in the Position and Size dialog Slant & Corner Radius page.
I need to know the purpose so that I can explain these functions in the Draw Guide.
The LO Help does not explain.

These fields are a first attempt to make it possible to numerically set the position of control points of custom shapes. The entered values are relative to the top-left corner of the shape.

Still unsolved:
* The fields only work for x-y-handles, not for radial handles.
* There exist shapes with more than two handles.
* It does not work with shapes in imported pptx-documents.

Kind regards
Regina