[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2
- From: Peter Schofield <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:54:09 +0100
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Can someone explain to me Control Point 1 and Control Point 2.
These are found in the Position and Size dialog Slant & Corner Radius page.
I need to know the purpose so that I can explain these functions in the Draw Guide.
The LO Help does not explain.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice Base Documentation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2