[libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide - Control 1 and 2

Can someone explain to me Control Point 1 and Control Point 2.
These are found in the Position and Size dialog Slant & Corner Radius page.
I need to know the purpose so that I can explain these functions in the Draw Guide.
The LO Help does not explain.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com