[libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word

Hi Shravani,
Thank you for the offer of help. There is plenty of work to be done. I am
currently working on Chapter 1, Introducing Writer. Feel free to grab
Chapter 2 or any other chapter. Make sure you update the Excel file in the
drafts directory to let everyone know you are working on it.
Kind regards,
Toni