[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word
- From: Toni B <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:30:18 -0400
- To: S Shravz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for the offer of help. There is plenty of work to be done. I am
currently working on Chapter 1, Introducing Writer. Feel free to grab
Chapter 2 or any other chapter. Make sure you update the Excel file in the
drafts directory to let everyone know you are working on it.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 3:06 PM S Shravz <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Toni,
> I hope you are doing well!
> Pulkit redirected me to you regarding the 'MS Word-Writer Guide'
> volunteering opportunity. Kindly let me know if I can be assisting you
> in any way.
> Kind regards
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Exporting data: how is it done
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Exporting data: how is it done
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation-MS Word