Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Exporting data: how is it done

Also, others may have also, but I wrote a small tutorial on doing this
(exporting using TEXT TABLES) for the old OOo forums and that should be
there still. I'll go this evening and see if I can find that and pass it
onto you if I can find it.