[libreoffice-documentation] Exporting data: how is it done

Page 6 of chapter 10 Database Maintenance contains this section. Can anyone explain how to actually do this? I can use SCRIPT 'database name'; and then SET SCRIPTFORMAT TEXT. This reduces the database folder within the *.odb file. But how do I use Tools > SQL after these two steps?

Dan