LibreOffice Base Documentation

Returned reviewed/edited Chapter 4 to Feedback folder. Mainly I did
consistency editing and formatting. I left one question in a comment.

I took Chapter 8, DB Tasks, for a second review. Expected return Wed
18th. Updated the spreadsheet.

Jean

Hello Everybody,
Chapter-4 Forms has been placed in the Published Folder.
To Drew:
After the first review of Chapter 9 you should take Chapter 7 for its
second review.

Pulkit Krishna

Hello Jean.
Are you done with your review.
Pulkit Krishna

Just uploaded it now into Feedback. Sorry for the delay.
Jean

Mostly just formatting and minor copyediting. One question left in file. - Jean

Chapter 8 Published. I have updated the spreadsheet.

Pulkit Krishna

Hello Jean,
You can take appendix 1 for its first review.

Pulkit Krishna

I may not have time to do any reviewing for several days. Sorry.
Jean

Hello Drew and Dan,
Are you done with your respective reviews? Both of you have mentioned 20th
march 2020 as the expected return date and today nd March 2020.

Pulkit Krishna

I have now taken Appendix A for first review. Expected return date 28 March.
Jean

I have complete the first review of chapter 10 uploading it to the feedback folder. The Guide Status has also been updated. I have something to do today but will be selecting another chapter either for the first or second review tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is the next meeting at 1800 UTC (GMC for us older people...)

Dan

Hello Dan,
You should take chapter 7 DB connections for its second review.

Pulkit Krishna

Hello Drew,
Are you done with the review of chapter 09? You should have done that.

Pulkit Krishna

Pulkrit,

we are volunteers.

Please be patient and do not use words like "should" nor give orders to the
members of the documentation team.

It is rude.

Lp, m.

V čet., 26. mar. 2020 06:24 je oseba Pulkit Krishna <