Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 3 - Impress Chapter

On 16/03/2020 17:23, Dave Barton wrote:
> I have taken your draft for first review and updated the Guide Status sheet.
>
> Regards
> Dave

After a provisional check through of this draft I now realise that the
review/revision requires more time than I have to spare. I have now
removed myself from guide status spreadsheet, so that anyone who wishes
to take this chapter for first review is free to do so.

Regards
Dave