Chapter 3 - Impress Chapter

Hello Everyone,

I just would like to let you know that I have uploaded Impress Guide, Chapter 3 to the Draft Folder.

I am wondering if someone could have a look at the functionality of the Tab page (Paragraph dialog).

The changes I have selected in the Tabs page didn't affect my presentation. I also left the comment about it in the document.

Dimona

Dimona Delvere

Hi Dimona,

Thank you for your contributions here.

Apart from a small number of exceptional cases, it has always been the
Docs team practice to edit and review chapters with the "track changes"
facility turned on. This is very useful in helping reviewers understand
the rational behind the original author's changes.

I have taken your draft for first review and updated the Guide Status sheet.

Regards
Dave

After a provisional check through of this draft I now realise that the
review/revision requires more time than I have to spare. I have now
removed myself from guide status spreadsheet, so that anyone who wishes
to take this chapter for first review is free to do so.

Regards
Dave