Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice Base Documentation

Hello Jean and Dan,
I have accepted both your changes for chapter 7 and 8 respectively. I have
uploaded them back to draft folder. I have updated the spreadsheet.

To Dan:
I don't know about anything summer time. I have used google translate to
translate that part. There is nothing like that in India, from where I am.
Do you think that the portion is incorrect? If so, can you kindly correct
it.

To Jean:
Many of your comments were right and I have edited the content to make them
correct but some of your comment were wrong. I think you are using a later
version of LibreOffice than 6.2.8. This guide is based on version 6.2, so I
h=am using version 6.2.8 and everything is working fine for me. Base itself
has not changed much but writer and calc has changed in the recent updates.
I have kept a copy of your edited file so that it would be easier when we
are updating this guide to version 6.4.

Pulkit Krishna