LibreOffice description for XML Form Document

Hi *,

seems the Base-documentation will be published soon. A lot of people are
working for this.

Might be you are also interested in a description for XML Form
Documents, which could be created by LibreOffice. I have written such a
description some years ago, because I don't found a description, which
shows how to work with this part of LO. It describes how to create a XML
form document and how to get the data out of a form-document in
different ways - including using such a form together with Base ...

You could find this German description on

https://de.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

Kurzanleitungen > XML-Formulardokumente + Formularbeispiele (*.zip-Datei)

... or on my homepage.

Regards

Robert

Hello Robert,
I think we should leave the 6.2 guide as it is. We can include the xml form
topic in version 6.4 because there is nothing much to do in updating to
version 6.4 - just removing some bug notes. It would be good if we include
something new.

Thank You
Pulkit Krishna

Hi Pulkit,

I think we should leave the 6.2 guide as it is.

XML Form Document has nothing to do with any Version of LO. There has
been nothing developed in the last years. And it has also nothing to do
with Base and the Base-guide or any of the guides, which are published
on the LO-website. It is a separate part of form documents, which could
be created by

File > New > XML Form Document

Regards

Robert

Hello Robert,

Forget it. I have downloaded the german version and I think I will

translate it alone as it is only 35 pages.
Pulkit Krishna

see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Xforms_ooo_06_08_15.odt too

Hi LibreOfficiant,

see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Xforms_ooo_06_08_15.odt too

That is one of the descriptions of OpenOffice I have used to create a
new description. It has been created in November 2006 and contains 19 pages.

The one I created expands to 40 pages, because it contains the different
possibilities to use the data, which could be entered in the form.

Regards

Robert