I am blocked on wiki

User is blocked
Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:

Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by The
Document Foundation Wiki.
Start of block: 2020-03-12T03:38:09
Expiration of block: infinite
Intended blockee: 117.237.240.250
Your current IP address is 117.237.240.250. Please include all above
details in any queries you make.

This is given when I try to access the wiki

Pulkit Krishna

Your username or IP address has been automatically blocked by MediaWiki.
The reason given is:

Your IP address is listed as an open proxy in the DNSBL used by The
Document Foundation Wiki.
Start of block: 2020-03-12T03:38:09
Expiration of block: infinite
Intended blockee: 117.237.240.250
Your current IP address is 117.237.240.250. Please include all above
details in any queries you make.

This is given when I try to access the wiki

Replied off-list.

Ilmari

Now after logging in the error is:

*Your username or IP address has been blocked.*

The block was made by So <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:So>. The
reason given is *Blanking pages*.

   - Start of block: 2020-02-02T13:53:21
   - Expiration of block: infinite
   - Intended blockee: PulkitKrishna00

You can contact So <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:So> or another
administrator
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/WikiAction/edit/Project:Administrators?redlink=1>
discuss the block. You cannot use the "email this user" feature unless a
valid email address is specified in your account preferences
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:Preferences> and you have not
been blocked from using it. Your current IP address is 117.237.220.85, and
the block ID is #4673. Please include all above details in any queries you
make.

After private discussion the block was lifted.

Ilmari