Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice Base Documentation

I wlll be finished with the first review of this chapter today.

Dan

On 3/11/20 1:57 AM, Pulkit Krishna wrote:
Hello Dan,
Are you done with the review of chapter 4. Are you busy? If so then Jean
can have the review of chapter 4.

Pulkit Krishna

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 11:27 AM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishna00@gmail.com>