Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice Base Documentation

Ah ha, yes I see my mistake.

I'll give both chapters 5 and 6 in the draft folder a read in the morning
then.

I may have one suggestion for chapter 6 based on what I read tonight, but I
didn't read it all, just the sections highlighted in the comments.

Thanks again