Draw Guide Version 6.4

I have downloaded all the chapters from the Draw Guide so that I can start updating them to Version 6.4.

No forecast yet of when I shall complete as I have not yet reviewed the chapters or looked at Version 6.4 of Draw.

Watch this space for more news.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi Peter,

I have downloaded all the chapters from the Draw Guide so that I can start updating them to Version 6.4.

No forecast yet of when I shall complete as I have not yet reviewed the chapters or looked at Version 6.4 of Draw.

If you think, something does not work as expected, please contact me. I am currently working on the German version of the "Draw Guide" and I am familiar with Draw.

Kind regards
Regina