Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide Chapters 1 & 2 & 3

Pulkit, Dan, and Rob:

I have returned Chapter 1, heavily edited, to the Feedback folder. I
left notes in it about what I did, and some questions that I could not
answer. I have updated the Status spreadsheet.

Rob, if you are doing screenshots for Chapter 2 this week, I'll skip
that chapter for now and work on Chapter 3.

Jean