[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Keyboard Shortcuts

All,

I have collated a set of shortcuts found in Calc (across Windows, Linux and
Mac OS) and produced a report which can be found in the
*LibreOffice%20Documentation
> English > Calc%20Guide > Related%20materials* folder within NextCloud -
file name *Review of Calc Shortcuts (Issue 1)_27Feb2020_SF.odt*.
This document lists all the shortcuts that are identified on the buttons in
the Menu bar and all the shortcuts that are listed in the Tools > Customize
> Keyboard dialog. In the case of Windows and Linux, I have exercised the
majority of the shortcuts and verified their functions.

I have however struggled verifying the functionality of some of the
shortcuts with a Mac (its hard doing so using a virtual Mac without a
suitable keyboard). If anybody has some time on their hands and a Mac to
run the system on, then perhaps they could help?

I will further update the document when I have time to incorporate any
other shortcuts that I can discover from the help files or other sources.

Regards,

Steve