[libreoffice-documentation] Printed copies of LO user guides

As you know, I have been organising the on-demand printing of LO user
guides through Friends of OpenDocument's account at Lulu. I regret to
say that as of 30 June this year, if not sooner, I will no longer be
able to do that, and all books currently on the Lulu site will no
longer be available through that account.

If the LO Docs team wants to continue to make print-on-demand copies
available for users to purchase, someone will need to make other
arrangements (not necessarily through Lulu).

Jean