[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Access to nextcloud

Ok thank you. I’ve created Polish directory. I wanted to begin with Getting Started Guide 6.4. As I will translate only content (and add translated screenshots), probably I think I can use current published English chapters as source. This one:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Getting%20Started%20Guide/6.4/Published&fileid=236775 <https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Getting%20Started%20Guide/6.4/Published&fileid=236775>

Isn’t it?

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678