Asking to restore my account

Hello Everybody,
Well, I haven't deleted anything. I didn't had internet access for many
days(that's why I am sending this mail so late) .I just think my password
was somehow hacked. I have changed them. My apologies for what my account
has done. Can anyone restore documentation folder to my nextcloud account
so that I can continue with the work on base guide.

Pulkit Krishna

Hello Pulkit, all team members

It is imperative that everyone using any web service of any web company,
be able to ensure his best effort to secure his computer from theft,
hacking and other wrongdoing, by protecting physical access, secure
passwords and all best practices of computer security.

But most important is to understand that the human behavior is the
weakest link in the chain of information security and protection.

To name a few security practices: use updated antivirus and security
software, do not share passwords, do not use trivial passwords, do not
leave computer unassisted, do not leave open sessions unattended even at
home, never use public computers in cafés, airports or lan-houses, and
many more.

TDF is reviewing the current status of the ODFAuthor group permissions
in order to prevent accidental or intentional misuse of the service,
while trying to keep minimal impact on our teamwork and production. More
to follow.

Regards

Olivier