[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] NextCloud Logging In Problem
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] NextCloud Logging In Problem
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:05:54 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you log in NextCloud with the browser?
(Seems that you logged in 3 hours ago, per the logs).
Are you using the NextCloud client in your desktop? Have you followed
the instructions in
PS: I once got this "null" thing when 1) I was using the NextCloud
client + 2) I was late to enter the credentials and the security token
Em 11/02/2020 05:15, Peter Schofield escreveu:
> Why do I keep getting problems logging in to LibreOffice on NextCloud?
> Each time I try, I get the log in screen and enter my details. The login screen disappears and I get a blank page with “null” in the top left corner.
> Need a solution because I need access to LibreOffice on NextCloud.
> Peter Schofield
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] NextCloud Logging In Problem||Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking to restore my account
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking to restore my account
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] NextCloud Logging In Problem
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking to restore my account