Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Organizing Base Handbook

Hi Dan,

On 10-02-2020 17:33, Dan Lewis wrote:

And to Rob: make sure when you are finished with the screenshots and return it to the Feedback folder that you update the work spreadsheet in the Replace screenshot column with the date returned. Also make sure you use the Windows O/S to do this.

OK, personaly I do not use Windows OS anymore, I will produce the screenshots on my work laptop. I will start wednesday.

Best Regards,

Rob