[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Keyboard Shortcuts
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Keyboard Shortcuts
- From: Stephen Fanning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:09:17 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Following up on this email from a few weeks ago, I have started collating a
more comprehensive list of the implemented shortcuts across operating
systems so that we can raise bugs on the Help (if required), update books,
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 09:35, Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>
> As I mentioned in a previous email, I have done some work to collate a
> list of known Calc keyboard shortcuts, detailing the discrepancies between
> the software and the Help files. This is in the form of a reasonably large
> Writer file containing tables, which can be found in NextCloud (.../Calc
> Guide/Related materials/Calc Keyboard Shortcuts (windows only) v2.odt). As
> the file's title suggests, I have only considered the Windows shortcuts so
> far, ignoring Linux and macOS.
> This work seems to indicate signficant mis-matches between what the system
> provides and what is documented in the Help files.
> I am happy to do the work necessary to identify the changes necessary to
> align the relevant Help files and Calc Guide chapter with the implemented
> shortcuts (in Windows, Linux and macOS).
> Does anybody have any relevant thoughts before I embark on this task?
> Steve Fanning
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Keyboard Shortcuts||Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Organizing Base Handbook
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Organizing Base Handbook
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Keyboard Shortcuts
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc team meeting minutes 2020/01/09