[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calc Keyboard Shortcuts

All,

Following up on this email from a few weeks ago, I have started collating a
more comprehensive list of the implemented shortcuts across operating
systems so that we can raise bugs on the Help (if required), update books,
etc.

Regards,

Steve