Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Screenshots

Hi Toni

You have an internal tool to get the screenshot at the right size and
file format. PLease follow instructions in this page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Screenshots#Creating_screenshots_manually

Don't be afraid of touching some internal worms in LibreOffice
configuration. The screenshooting technique there pays well.

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator