[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Need some video for draw abillities of libre office
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Need some video for draw abillities of libre office
- From: Pkef Vkef <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:31:32 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I am interested to know more about Libre office.
I already have autocad.But i must admit that i find libre office much more
I also work with raster images.which means i import tif files which are
drawings and i need to erase some parts in them correct and the most
important increase or decrease the printing area in the printers output
paper so i can bring it to the scale i want.
I really feel the necessity to congratulate all of you that have created
that fantastic drawing tool.
I will even donate an amount to you.*YOU DESERVE IT.*
so please launch to me some videos concerning all the work that can be done
in RASTER images as well as the initial paths for creating a new drawing.
In Autocad we have the offset tool that you draw a line at a specific
distance,fillet connect vertically 2 lines etc etc.
In Libre still i can not find these tools.
So i need your video guidance.
Thanking you in advance
*Pavlos d Voultepsis*
Naval Architect BSC[HONS] Strathclyde Uni Glasgow
Mechanical engineer BSC [HONS] Patra Uni Greece
0030 26710 68050
Skype name :*pavou11*
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Screenshots
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Screenshots
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking to Restore Nextcloud Folder to my account
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] I have taken chapter 4 of Getting started guide for a second review.