Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud

On 09-02-2020 22:24, Rob Westein wrote:

Dan, I would like to help to redo the screenshots. Where can I find English sample databases that goes with version 6.2?

Nevermind, I forgot to look in the Supplemental Folder :-)

I will start producing the screenshots the coming week.

/Rob