Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud

On 07-02-2020 17:46, Dan Lewis wrote:
I have now uploaded chapter 1 to the feedback folder. It is going to need some if not all of the screenshots redone; Galaxy had been used for icons instead of Colibre. A couple of screenshots have some German in them. Only minor changes were made as in adding or deleting a word or two.

Dan, I would like to help to redo the screenshots. Where can I find English sample databases that goes with version 6.2?

/Rob