Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hey guys!

Il 28/01/20 08:19, Marcin Popko ha scritto:
I’m tiny LibreOffice lover with a bunch of time I can spend to help you. As I’m from Poland and there is no official documentation in my nationatal language I want to translate it - especially quick reference guides and if I have enough time getting started with LibreOffice book. How can I help you?

Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Marcin Popko

marcinpopko@outlook.com
tel. +48661505678

Hello Marcin,

Welcome aboard!

I think you can start by creating needed accounts, and then translating the quick reference guides.

https://user.documentfoundation.org/create?skin=bootstrap

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Desktop_Reference_Cards

Good luck! :)

--