[libreoffice-documentation] Screenshots

Hello,
The guide suggests any program (besides Microsoft PrintScreen) to capture
and/or mark up screenshots. I am overwhelmed with the choices (PowerPoint,
Jing, Impress, SnapDraw free, etc.). I have been spending too much time
testing them all out. :) If you could share what you use, I would
appreciate it. Many thanks!
Toni
(working on Introducing Writer for 6.4)