Screenshots

Hello,
The guide suggests any program (besides Microsoft PrintScreen) to capture
and/or mark up screenshots. I am overwhelmed with the choices (PowerPoint,
Jing, Impress, SnapDraw free, etc.). I have been spending too much time
testing them all out. :slight_smile: If you could share what you use, I would
appreciate it. Many thanks!
Toni
(working on Introducing Writer for 6.4)

Hello Toni,

As you say, there are many ways to do this.

My personal preference (on Windows) is to capture the screenshot using the keyboard's Print Screen key and paste the image into Paint.NET. In Paint.NET I will usually only crop the image as required and then save it in a suitable graphics format (usually PNG). If any annotations or mark-ups are needed I'll normally add them afterwards using LibreOffice Draw.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Tony