[libreoffice-documentation] Asking to Restore Nextcloud Folder to my account

Hello Everybody,
Well, I haven't deleted anything. I didn't had internet access for many
days(that's why I am sending this mail so late) .I just think my password
was somehow hacked. I have changed them. My apologies for what my account
has done. Can anyone restore documentation folder to my nextcloud account
so that I can continue with the work on base guide.

Pulkit Krishna