[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 06:14:53 +1000
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I did not change all the character styles to the ones we are using now. Jean
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 at 03:47 Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi, Jean et. al.,
> I prefer waiting for reviews and publishing them cleaned with odtcleaner
> script so translation can go from there on.
> In the GS64 status spreadsheet it says that chapter 8 (Base) hasn't had
> style updated yet. That is probably a mistake?
> Thanks, m.
> V V sre., 5. feb. 2020 ob 08:45 je oseba Jean Weber <email@example.com>
>> I've updated all the chapters of the Getting Started Guide to LO v6.4.
>> I've also done the front and back covers and the master document.
>> Everything is in the Drafts folder, except for the chapters that have
>> been reviewed and are in either Feedback or Published.
>> We could either publish a first iteration of the book as it is and
>> then update it when the chapters have been reviewed, or wait until the
>> reviews have occurred.
>> I'm taking a break now to do something else.
>> Cheers, Jean
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Asking to Restore Nextcloud Folder to my account
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base