[libreoffice-documentation] Yap Jun Hong (Nemo): Volunteer for documentation

Hi There LibreOffice team,

My apologies for the last email. I wasn't sure where to find the email to
communicate with. I am interested in testing out my ability to do technical
writing and would like to write some documentation for LibreOffice. I have
a BA Philosophy and MSc Natural Language Processing (AI), so I can at least
read code.

I understand that there is room for documentation of Base to be done? I can
start out there. I don't have database experience but understand the
relational aspect of databases. How does that sound?

Thank you,
Yap Jun Hong, Nemo