[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud

On 2/6/20 11:59 AM, Dan Lewis wrote:
Pulkit Krishna  has translated several chapters of the Base Handbuch into English (Base Handbook) placing them in the Draft folder on the cloud. I have decided to go with his translations rather than having both his translations and mine. So, I have deleted mine from this folder. (I still have my personal copies on my hard drive if needed.) Furthermore, I have downloaded the Preference chapter from this folder for its first review.

The spreadsheet use for tracking work on these chapters has been updated. First I entered the names of all of the chapters in the Base Handbook. I also entered my information for the first review.

Dan

I have reviewed the Preface and returned it to the cloud into the Feedback folder. It has one screen shot that needs to be updated. The styles of the chapter 6.x template were uploaded to this chapter to provide an needed style. I changed  the name of the icon set that is used in all screenshots for Galaxy to Colibre.

I have also downloaded chapter 1 of the Base Guide for its first review.

Dan