[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 13:34:25 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2/6/20 11:59 AM, Dan Lewis wrote:
Pulkit Krishna has translated several chapters of the Base Handbuch into English (Base Handbook) placing them in the Draft folder on the cloud. I have decided to go with his translations rather than having both his translations and mine. So, I have deleted mine from this folder. (I still have my personal copies on my hard drive if needed.) Furthermore, I have downloaded the Preference chapter from this folder for its first review.I have reviewed the Preface and returned it to the cloud into the Feedback folder. It has one screen shot that needs to be updated. The styles of the chapter 6.x template were uploaded to this chapter to provide an needed style. I changed the name of the icon set that is used in all screenshots for Galaxy to Colibre.
The spreadsheet use for tracking work on these chapters has been updated. First I entered the names of all of the chapters in the Base Handbook. I also entered my information for the first review.
I have also downloaded chapter 1 of the Base Guide for its first review.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Base Handbook on the Cloud||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Handbook on the Cloud
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Handbook on the Cloud
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Handbook on the Cloud