[libreoffice-documentation] Base Handbook on the Cloud

Pulkit Krishna  has translated several chapters of the Base Handbuch into English (Base Handbook) placing them in the Draft folder on the cloud. I have decided to go with his translations rather than having both his translations and mine. So, I have deleted mine from this folder. (I still have my personal copies on my hard drive if needed.) Furthermore, I have downloaded the Preference chapter from this folder for its first review.

The spreadsheet use for tracking work on these chapters has been updated. First I entered the names of all of the chapters in the Base Handbook. I also entered my information for the first review.

Dan