Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base

Hi Drew,

> Looks like folks are just humming along with the guides.
>
> If you could list here the questions which you see as having wrong answers
> on the EN faq page I'd take a quick look and try to clean up the answers,
> that way the folks working the guides don't have to break their stride.
> (of if you want to use irc or jitsi to do so that would work also)

I have tested connection to PostgreSQL for a German user:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Base/013
isn't up to date. ODBC-connection works here without problems with
UnixODBC. The answer doesen't give a hint which system is used, so I
couldn't find such a version here.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Base/014
Same problem. ODBC works as expected, better than JDBC-connection. With
ODBC-connection you could input data in queries with table-alias and
datatype serial. Using JDBC-connection the autoincremented value will
only return 0.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Base/015
same problem as FAQ Base 13

Regards