Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 2 of Base Handbook uploaded

Hi Dan,

> Another thing: there is very little change in Base since 6.2, so These
> few choice need to be added and used for version 6.4.

There is a permanent update for the German version of the Handbook.
Latest update ins from 2020-02-04.
See https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert/

When I had a look at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.4#Base
there is nothing I would add to the Handbook, because it is a special
Addon, which has been changed (Access2Base).

And
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.3#Base
Don't know if this is ironically: 13 bugs have been solved in Base and
this is written down for a Release note - but 539 bugs are open.

Where is the littel change you are writing about? Couldn't be the
"Firebird Migration Assistant", which has appeard in the first LO 6.3 as
not experimental but was so experimental that it disappeard a little bit
later?

Regards

Robert
--