[libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 2 of Base Handbook uploaded

   I have loaded my version of this chapter in the Draft folder.

Who is PK? When I did my uploading, I noticed several chapters of the Base Handbook were already in the Draft folder by this person. Yet I have not seen any notice of anyone uploading them last month. I would think that it would be nice for the two of us to collaborate to get this Guide finished.

Another thing: there is very little change in Base since 6.2, so These few choice need to be added and used for version 6.4.

Dan