[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base
- From: Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 19:20:11 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
sometimes ago I translated most of the content of FAQ Base into German.
Now I noticed there werde wrong answers in the FAQ. Could there has been
changed something since the first time anybody wrote the FAQ. What is
the way to upadte the FAQ?
1. Change the content in English FAQ and automatically change the
content in all other translated languages? Then I have to wait, because
my English isn't good enough for this.
2. Change content in the German FAQ and write here in this list there
has to be changed something?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 2 of Base Handbook uploaded
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base