[libreoffice-documentation] Changing content of FAQ Base

Hi *,

sometimes ago I translated most of the content of FAQ Base into German.
Now I noticed there werde wrong answers in the FAQ. Could there has been
changed something since the first time anybody wrote the FAQ. What is
the way to upadte the FAQ?
1. Change the content in English FAQ and automatically change the
content in all other translated languages? Then I have to wait, because
my English isn't good enough for this.
2. Change content in the German FAQ and write here in this list there
has to be changed something?

Regards

Robert
--