[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4

I've updated all the chapters of the Getting Started Guide to LO v6.4.
I've also done the front and back covers and the master document.
Everything is in the Drafts folder, except for the chapters that have
been reviewed and are in either Feedback or Published.

We could either publish a first iteration of the book as it is and
then update it when the chapters have been reviewed, or wait until the
reviews have occurred.

I'm taking a break now to do something else.

Cheers, Jean