[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 17:44:58 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I've updated all the chapters of the Getting Started Guide to LO v6.4.
I've also done the front and back covers and the master document.
Everything is in the Drafts folder, except for the chapters that have
been reviewed and are in either Feedback or Published.
We could either publish a first iteration of the book as it is and
then update it when the chapters have been reviewed, or wait until the
reviews have occurred.
I'm taking a break now to do something else.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4||Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review of chapter 10 of the gettings started guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide v6.4