Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team

Peter,

Great to have you back! Much has changed in our processes, and the info for
contributors hasn’t been fully updated yet. I keep intending to do that but
have been doing other things instead.

Are you interested in updating the Impress and Draw Guides to LO v6.4?
Someone’s started on Impress but (as you know) it’s a big job for one
person and the user interface has changed in many ways.

Or start by reviewing my updates to the Impress and Draw chapters in
Getting Started?

Cheers, Jean