[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 16:04:19 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome back. Please have a look at the following page:
Glad to see you in the block!
Em 03/02/2020 15:45, Peter Schofield escreveu:
> I used to write LibreOffice user guides and would like to rejoin the documentation team. I was responsible for the Impress and Draw guides version 4.3. Also, I rewrote the Math guide.
> Will someone please send me all the details on how to rejoin the team.
> I did have a LibreOffice account but cannot remember the details.
> Peter Schofield
> Sent from my iPad Pro
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team||Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team