[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- From: Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 15:45:29 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I used to write LibreOffice user guides and would like to rejoin the documentation team. I was responsible for the Impress and Draw guides version 4.3. Also, I rewrote the Math guide.
Will someone please send me all the details on how to rejoin the team.
I did have a LibreOffice account but cannot remember the details.
Sent from my iPad Pro
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team