[libreoffice-documentation] Rejoin the Documentation Team

I used to write LibreOffice user guides and would like to rejoin the documentation team. I was responsible for the Impress and Draw guides version 4.3. Also, I rewrote the Math guide.

Will someone please send me all the details on how to rejoin the team.

I did have a LibreOffice account but cannot remember the details.

Regards
Peter Schofield

Sent from my iPad Pro