From: Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
Sent: 03 February 2020 10:22
To: LibreOffice Documentation <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored

Hi Team

We suspect someone (who has been already blocked) deleted the files
either by mistake, by intention, or had its credential hacked. It looked
to be a legitimate usage of the service (as far as we can tell).

We were able to restore them from 1 day ago (that is, deleted on Feb
2nd, 2020). Files deleted earlier than Feb 2 were considered as normal
delete operation. If not let me know.

We will try to find a process to improve security and robustness of
NextCloud service.

Regards
--
Olivier Hallot