[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:22:00 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
We suspect someone (who has been already blocked) deleted the files
either by mistake, by intention, or had its credential hacked. It looked
to be a legitimate usage of the service (as far as we can tell).
We were able to restore them from 1 day ago (that is, deleted on Feb
2nd, 2020). Files deleted earlier than Feb 2 were considered as normal
delete operation. If not let me know.
We will try to find a process to improve security and robustness of
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored||Dimona Delvere <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Nextcloud is empty?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Nextcloud is empty?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation files restored