Re: [libreoffice-documentation] @Caroline Tidwell

Attention team! Brief high level review on this one!

I have proper credentials (user name psswd) in Marietta, GA, USA, but it
appears that the administrative privileges and/or ISP related traffic will
not let me in the second set of doors. My work around is to use the online
PDF to edit at this point, but if you need my commentary in the folder,
then let me know.

If I am granted @documentfoundation credentials for stellar access, then
let me know for work next week.

Regards,