From: Dimona Delvere <dimonadelvere@outlook.com>
Sent: 29 January 2020 14:58
To: Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress

Thank you Dave.

That is the screenshot. I also included it in the attachment in case it doesn't display on email.

[cid:2474a061-e325-44eb-9360-9a77f106723e]

I tried to create the folder both in the normal folder in my computer and in Customs Office Templates folder. In both cases, I had a crash. However, the folder was created.

I do use this computer as a second user, so I think I will see if the crash occurs if used in the first user option. I can test it later in the evening as at the moment I don't have access to it.

Dimona Delvere