[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 13:43:50 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The "Create Folder" is a Windows function outside the control of
LibreOffice. The "[cid:eae52e32-e6cb-4bbf-9dd8-5eb821d95ed1]" seems to
be a Windows error local to your computer.
Since we cannot see your error my best guess is that maybe you are
trying to create create a directory somewhere within the file system
where you do not have write permission.
Can you make a screen capture if the message and post it to a file
Please only reply to the list not to me directly.
On 29/01/2020 12:58, Dimona Delvere wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I was trying to report the bug on Libre Office website. However, I couldn't log in, so I am sending an email about the bug instead. I am not sure if there are some relevant people here, who could have a look at the bug?
> There appears to be a bug in Libre Impress. It crashes every time I try to create a new Folder for Presentation Templates.
> I used Windows and Libre Impress - testing version 6.4.
> Below is my journey:
> Go to File>Templates>Manage Templates on the main menu.
> Press on Import.
> In Select Category dialog, press My Templates>Click Ok.
> Press on Create a new folder icon.
> The below is displayed message:
> Many Thanks,
> Dimona Delvere
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress||Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Bug in Libre Impress
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 1 Introducing Writer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Bug in Libre Impress
- Next by thread: FW: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress