Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress

Hi Dimona,

The "Create Folder" is a Windows function outside the control of
LibreOffice. The "[cid:eae52e32-e6cb-4bbf-9dd8-5eb821d95ed1]" seems to
be a Windows error local to your computer.

Since we cannot see your error my best guess is that maybe you are
trying to create create a directory somewhere within the file system
where you do not have write permission.

Can you make a screen capture if the message and post it to a file
sharing facility?

Please only reply to the list not to me directly.

Dave