[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Bug in Libre Impress

The image doesn't display correctly in a previous email.

[cid:90e6927d-e651-4c24-b004-0bae6d495955]
________________________________
From: Dimona Delvere <dimonadelvere@outlook.com>
Sent: 29 January 2020 12:58
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to report the bug on Libre Office website. However, I couldn't log in, so I am sending an email about the bug instead. I am not sure if there are some relevant people here, who could have a look at the bug?

There appears to be a bug in Libre Impress. It crashes every time I try to create a new Folder for Presentation Templates.

I used Windows and Libre Impress - testing version 6.4.

Below is my journey:

Go to File>Templates>Manage Templates on the main menu.
Press on Import.
In Select Category dialog, press My Templates>Click Ok.
Press on Create a new folder icon.

The below is displayed message:

[cid:eae52e32-e6cb-4bbf-9dd8-5eb821d95ed1]

Many Thanks,

Dimona Delvere