[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 4 (Writer)
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 4 (Writer)
- From: Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:36:32 +0000
- To: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I'm doing the first review of this chapter.
In the context of writing for our target audience, I was surprised that
within a first introduction to the Writer Sidebar, we are describing
features that are only available by selecting "Enable experimental features
(may be unstable)" in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Advanced.
Would it be less confusing or worrying for a novice user if we removed
these references from this chapter of GS?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Firebird in Base
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Firebird in Base
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Bug in Libre Impress