[libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide, Chapter 4 (Writer)

Jean,

I'm doing the first review of this chapter.

In the context of writing for our target audience, I was surprised that
within a first introduction to the Writer Sidebar, we are describing
features that are only available by selecting "Enable experimental features
(may be unstable)" in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Advanced.

Would it be less confusing or worrying for a novice user if we removed
these references from this chapter of GS?

Regards,

Steve